Day 25 Morning Prayer
- TEACH me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes: and I shall keep it unto the end.
- Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law: yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart.
- Make me to go in the path of thy commandments: for therein is my desire.
- Incline my heart unto thy testimonies: and not to covetousness.
- O turn away mine eyes, lest they behold vanity: and quicken thou me in thy way.
- O stablish thy word in thy servant: that I may fear thee.
- Take away the rebuke that I am afraid of: for thy judgements are good.
- Behold, my delight is in thy commandments: O quicken me in thy righteousness.
Et veniat super me
- LET thy loving mercy come also unto me, O Lord: even thy salvation, according unto thy word.
- So shall I make answer unto my blasphemers: for my trust is in thy word.
- O take not the word of thy truth utterly out of my mouth: for my hope is in thy judgements.
- So shall I alway keep thy law: yea, for ever and ever.
- And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy commandments.
- I will speak of thy testimonies also, even before kings: and will not be ashamed.
- And my delight shall be in thy commandments: which I have loved.
- My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved: and my study shall be in thy statutes.
Memor esto servi tui
- O THINK upon thy servant, as concerning thy word: wherein thou hast caused me to put my trust.
- The same is my comfort in my trouble: for thy word hath quickened me.
- The proud have had me exceedingly in derision: yet have I not shrinked from thy law.
- For I remembered thine everlasting judgements, O Lord: and received comfort.
- I am horribly afraid: for the ungodly that forsake thy law.
- Thy statutes have been my songs: in the house of my pilgrimage.
- I have thought upon thy Name, O Lord, in the night-season: and have kept thy law.
- This I had: because I kept thy commandments.
Portio mea, Domine
- THOU art my portion, O Lord: I have promised to keep thy law.
- I made my humble petition in thy presence with my whole heart: O be merciful unto me, according to thy word.
- I called mine own ways to remembrance: and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
- I made haste, and prolonged not the time: to keep thy commandments.
- The congregations of the ungodly have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
- At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee: because of thy righteous judgements.
- I am a companion of all them that fear thee: and keep thy commandments.
- The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: O teach me thy statutes.
- O LORD, thou hast dealt graciously with thy servant: according unto thy word.
- O learn me true understanding and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
- Before I was troubled, I went wrong: but now have I kept thy word.
- Thou art good and gracious: O teach me thy statutes.
- The proud have imagined a lie against me: but I will keep thy commandments with my whole heart.
- Their heart is as fat as brawn: but my delight hath been in thy law.
- It is good for me that I have been in trouble: that I may learn thy statutes.
- The law of thy mouth is dearer unto me: than thousands of gold and silver.