Day 24 Morning Prayer
- I AM well pleased: that the Lord hath heard the voice of my prayer;
- That he hath inclined his ear unto me: therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
- The snares of death compassed me round about: and the pains of hell gat hold upon me.
- I shall find trouble and heaviness, and I will call upon the Name of the Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
- Gracious is the Lord, and righteous: yea, our God is merciful.
- The Lord preserveth the simple: I was in misery, and he helped me.
- Turn again then unto thy rest, O my soul: for the Lord hath rewarded thee.
- And why? thou hast delivered my soul from death: mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
- I will walk before the Lord: in the land of the living.
- I believed, and therefore will I speak; but I was sore troubled: I said in my haste, All men are liars.
- What reward shall I give unto the Lord: for all the benefits that he hath done unto me?
- I will receive the cup of salvation: and call upon the Name of the Lord.
- I will pay my vows now in the presence of all his people: right dear in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
- Behold, O Lord, how that I am thy servant: I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid; thou hast broken my bonds in sunder.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving: and will call upon the Name of the Lord.
- I will pay my vows unto the Lord, in the sight of all his people: in the courts of the Lord's house, even in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord.
- O PRAISE the Lord, all ye heathen: praise him, all ye nations.
- For his merciful kindness is ever more and more towards us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise the Lord.
- O GIVE thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious: because his mercy endureth for ever.
- Let Israel now confess that he is gracious: and that his mercy endureth for ever.
- Let the house of Aaron now confess: that his mercy endureth for ever.
- Yea, let them now that fear the Lord confess: that his mercy endureth for ever.
- I called upon the Lord in trouble: and the Lord heard me at large.
- The Lord is on my side: I will not fear what man doeth unto me.
- The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon mine enemies.
- It is better to trust in the Lord: than to put any confidence in man.
- It is better to trust in the Lord: than to put any confidence in princes.
- All nations compassed me round about: but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
- They kept me in on every side, they kept me in, I say, on every side: but in the Name of the Lord will I destroy them.
- They came about me like bees, and are extinct even as the fire among the thorns: for in the Name of the Lord I will destroy them.
- Thou hast thrust sore at me, that I might fall: but the Lord was my help.
- The Lord is my strength, and my song: and is become my salvation.
- The voice of joy and health is in the dwellings of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
- The right hand of the Lord hath the pre-eminence: the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
- I shall not die, but live: and declare the works of the Lord.
- The Lord hath chastened and corrected me: but he hath not given me over unto death.
- Open me the gates of righteousness: that I may go into them, and give thanks unto the Lord.
- This is the gate of the Lord: the righteous shall enter into it.
- I will thank thee, for thou hast heard me: and art become my salvation.
- The same stone which the builders refused: is become the head-stone in the corner.
- This is the Lord's doing: and it is marvellous in our eyes.
- This is the day which the Lord hath made: we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Help me now, O Lord: O Lord, send us now prosperity.
- Blessed be he that cometh in the Name of the Lord: we have wished you good luck , ye that are of the house of the Lord.
- God is the Lord who hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, yea, even unto the horns of the altar.
- Thou art my God, and I will thank thee: thou art my God, and I will praise thee.
- O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious: and his mercy endureth for ever.