Day 23 Morning Prayer
- THE Lord said unto my Lord: Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- The Lord shall send the rod of thy power out of Sion: be thou ruler, even in the midst among thine enemies.
- In the day of thy power shall the people offer thee free-will offerings with an holy worship: the dew of thy birth is of the womb of the morning.
- The Lord sware, and will not repent: Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedech.
- The Lord upon thy right hand: shall wound even kings in the day of his wrath.
- He shall judge among the heathen; he shall fill the places with the dead bodies: and smite in sunder the heads over divers countries.
- He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up his head.
- I WILL give thanks unto the Lord with my whole heart: secretly among the faithful, and in the congregation.
- The works of the Lord are great: sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is worthy to be praised and had in honour: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- The merciful and gracious Lord hath so done his marvellous works: that they ought to be had in remembrance.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he shall ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewed his people the power of his works: that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
- The works of his hands are verity and judgement: all his commandments are true.
- They stand fast for ever and ever: and are done in truth and equity.
- He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever; holy and reverend is his Name.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do thereafter; the praise of it endureth for ever.
- BLESSED is the man that feareth the Lord: he hath great delight in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the faithful shall be blessed.
- Riches and plenteousness shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the godly there ariseth up light in the darkness: he is merciful, loving, and righteous.
- A good man is merciful, and lendeth: and will guide his words with discretion.
- For he shall never be moved: and the righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance.
- He will not be afraid of any evil tidings: for his heart standeth fast, and believeth in the Lord.
- His heart is established, and will not shrink: until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed abroad, and given to the poor: and his righteousness remaineth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The ungodly shall see it, and it shall grieve him: he shall gnash with his teeth, and consume away; the desire of the ungodly shall perish.
- PRAISE the Lord, ye servants: O praise the Name of the Lord.
- Blessed be the Name of the Lord: from this time forth for evermore.
- The Lord's Name is praised: from the rising up of the sun unto the going down of the same.
- The Lord is high above all heathen: and his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling so high: and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth?
- He taketh up the simple out of the dust: and lifteth the poor out of the mire;
- That he may set him with the princes: even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house: and to be a joyful mother of children.