Day 24 Evening Prayer
- BLESSED are those that are undefiled in the way: and walk in the law of the Lord.
- Blessed are they that keep his testimonies: and seek him with their whole heart.
- For they who do no wickedness: walk in his ways.
- Thou hast charged: that we shall diligently keep thy commandments.
- O that my ways were made so direct: that I might keep thy statutes!
- So shall I not be confounded: while I have respect unto all thy commandments.
- I will thank thee with an unfeigned heart: when I shall have learned the judgements of thy righteousness.
- I will keep thy ceremonies: O forsake me not utterly.
In quo corriget?
- WHEREWITHAL shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
- With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
- Thy words have I hid within my heart: that I should not sin against thee.
- Blessed art thou, O Lord: O teach me thy statutes.
- With my lips have I been telling: of all the judgements of thy mouth.
- I have had as great delight in the way of thy testimonies: as in all manner of riches.
- I will talk of thy commandments: and have respect unto thy ways.
- My delight shall be in thy statutes: and I will not forget thy word.
Retribue servo tuo
- O DO well unto thy servant: that I may live, and keep thy word.
- Open thou mine eyes: that I may see the wondrous things of thy law.
- I am a stranger upon earth: O hide not thy commandments from me.
- My soul breaketh out for the very fervent desire: that it hath alway unto thy judgements.
- Thou hast rebuked the proud: and cursed are they that do err from thy commandments.
- O turn from me shame and rebuke: for I have kept thy testimonies.
- Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant is occupied in thy statutes.
- For thy testimonies are my delight: and my counsellors.
- MY SOUL cleaveth to the dust: O quicken thou me, according to thy word.
- I have acknowledged my ways, and thou heardest me: O teach me thy statutes.
- Make me to understand the way of thy commandments: and so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
- My soul melteth away for very heaviness: comfort thou me according unto thy word.
- Take from me the way of lying: and cause thou me to make much of thy law.
- I have chosen the way of truth: and thy judgements have I laid before me.
- I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O Lord, confound me not.
- I will run the way of thy commandments: when thou hast set my heart at liberty.