Day 26 Evening Prayer
Clamavi in toto corde meo
- I CALL with my whole heart: hear me, O Lord, I will keep thy statutes.
- Yea, even unto thee do I call: help me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.
- Early in the morning do I cry unto thee: for in thy word is my trust.
- Mine eyes prevent the night-watches: that I might be occupied in thy words.
- Hear my voice, O Lord, according unto thy loving-kindness: quicken me, according as thou art wont.
- They draw nigh that of malice persecute me: and are far from thy law.
- Be thou nigh at hand, O Lord: for all thy commandments are true.
- As concerning thy testimonies, I have known long since: that thou hast grounded them for ever.
- O CONSIDER mine adversity, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.
- Avenge thou my cause, and deliver me: quicken me, according to thy word.
- Health is far from the ungodly: for they regard not thy statutes.
- Great is thy mercy, O Lord: quicken me, as thou art wont.
- Many there are that trouble me, and persecute me: yet do I not swerve from thy testimonies.
- It grieveth me when I see the transgressors: because they keep not thy law.
- Consider, O Lord, how I love thy commandments: O quicken me, according to thy loving-kindness.
- Thy word is true from everlasting: all the judgements of thy righteousness endure for evermore.
Principes persecuti sunt
- PRINCES have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.
- I am as glad of thy word: as one that findeth great spoils.
- As for lies, I hate and abhor them: but thy law do I love.
- Seven times a day do I praise thee: because of thy righteous judgements.
- Great is the peace that they have who love thy law: and they are not offended at it.
- Lord, I have looked for thy saving health: and done after thy commandments.
- My soul hath kept thy testimonies: and loved them exceedingly.
- I have kept thy commandments and testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.
- LET my complaint come before thee, O Lord: give me understanding, according to thy word.
- Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me, according to thy word.
- My lips shall speak of thy praise: when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
- Yea, my tongue shall sing of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteous.
- Let thine hand help me: for I have chosen thy commandments.
- I have longed for thy saving health, O Lord: and in thy law is my delight.
- O let my soul live, and it shall praise thee: and thy judgements shall help me.
- I have gone astray like a sheep that is lost: O seek thy servant, for I do not forget thy commandments.