Day 19 Morning Prayer
- O COME, let us sing unto the Lord: let us heartily rejoice in the strength of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving: and shew ourselves glad in him with psalms.
- For the Lord is a great God: and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are all the corners of the earth: and the strength of the hills is his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands prepared the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and fall down: and kneel before the Lord our Maker.
- For he is the Lord our God: and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
- To-day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts: as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.
- When your fathers tempted me: proved me, and saw my works.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said: It is a people that do err in their hearts, for they have not known my ways;
- Unto whom I sware in my wrath: that they should not enter into my rest.
- O SING unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the whole earth.
- Sing unto the Lord, and praise his Name: be telling of his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his honour unto the heathen: and his wonders unto all people.
- For the Lord is great, and cannot worthily be praised: he is more to be feared than all gods.
- As for all the gods of the heathen, they are but idols: but it is the Lord that made the heavens.
- Glory and worship are before him: power and honour are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people: ascribe unto the Lord worship and power.
- Ascribe unto the Lord the honour due unto his Name: bring presents, and come into his courts.
- O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: let the whole earth stand in awe of him.
- Tell it out among the heathen that the Lord is King: and that it is he who hath made the round world so fast that it cannot be moved; and how that he shall judge the people righteously.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad: let the sea make a noise, and all that therein is.
- Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord.
- For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: and with righteousness to judge the world, and the people with his truth.
- THE Lord is King, the earth may be glad thereof: yea, the multitude of the isles may be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgement are the habitation of his seat.
- There shall go a fire before him: and burn up his enemies on every side.
- His lightnings gave shine unto the world: the earth saw it, and was afraid.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord: at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens have declared his righteousness: and all the people have seen his glory.
- Confounded be all they that worship carved images, and that delight in vain gods: worship him, all ye gods.
- Sion heard of it, and rejoiced: and the daughters of Judah were glad, because of thy judgements, O Lord.
- For thou, Lord, art higher than all that are in the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- O ye that love the Lord, see that ye hate the thing which is evil: the Lord preserveth the souls of his saints; he shall deliver them from the hand of the ungodly.
- There is sprung up a light for the righteous: and joyful gladness for such as are true-hearted.
- Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous: and give thanks for a remembrance of his holiness.