Day 19 Evening Prayer
- O SING unto the Lord a new song: for he hath done marvellous things.
- With his own right hand, and with his holy arm: hath he gotten himself the victory.
- The Lord declared his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- He hath remembered his mercy and truth toward the house of Israel: and all the ends of the world have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shew yourselves joyful unto the Lord, all ye lands: sing, rejoice, and give thanks.
- Praise the Lord upon the harp: sing to the harp with a psalm of thanksgiving.
- With trumpets also and shawms: O shew yourselves joyful before the Lord the King.
- Let the sea make a noise, and all that therein is: the round world, and they that dwell therein.
- Let the floods clap their hands, and let the hills be joyful together before the Lord: for he is come to judge the earth.
- With righteousness shall he judge the world: and the people with equity.
- THE Lord is King, be the people never so unpatient: he sitteth between the cherubims, be the earth never so unquiet.
- The Lord is great in Sion: and high above all people.
- They shall give thanks unto thy Name: which is great, wonderful, and holy.
- The King's power loveth judgement; thou hast prepared equity: thou hast executed judgement and righteousness in Jacob.
- O magnify the Lord our God: and fall down before his footstool, for he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among such as call upon his Name: these called upon the Lord, and he heard them.
- He spake unto them out of the cloudy pillar: for they kept his testimonies, and the law that he gave them.
- Thou heardest them, O Lord our God: thou forgavest them, O God, and punishedst their own inventions.
- O magnify the Lord our God, and worship him upon his holy hill: for the Lord our God is holy.
- O BE joyful in the Lord, all ye lands: serve the Lord with gladness, and come before his presence with a song.
- Be ye sure that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- O go your way into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and speak good of his Name.
- For the Lord is gracious, his mercy is everlasting: and his truth endureth from generation to generation.
Misericordiam et judicium
- MY SONG shall be of mercy and judgement: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing.
- O let me have understanding: in the way of godliness.
- When wilt thou come unto me: I will walk in my house with a perfect heart.
- I will take no wicked thing in hand; I hate the sins of unfaithfulness: there shall no such cleave unto me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour: him will I destroy.
- Whoso hath also a proud look and high stomach: I will not suffer him.
- Mine eyes look upon such as are faithful in the land: that they may dwell with me.
- Whoso leadeth a godly life: he shall be my servant.
- There shall no deceitful person dwell in my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
- I shall soon destroy all the ungodly that are in the land: that I may root out all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.