(from Day 19 Evening Prayer)
- THE Lord is King, be the people never so unpatient: he sitteth between the cherubims, be the earth never so unquiet.
- The Lord is great in Sion: and high above all people.
- They shall give thanks unto thy Name: which is great, wonderful, and holy.
- The King's power loveth judgement; thou hast prepared equity: thou hast executed judgement and righteousness in Jacob.
- O magnify the Lord our God: and fall down before his footstool, for he is holy.
- Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among such as call upon his Name: these called upon the Lord, and he heard them.
- He spake unto them out of the cloudy pillar: for they kept his testimonies, and the law that he gave them.
- Thou heardest them, O Lord our God: thou forgavest them, O God, and punishedst their own inventions.
- O magnify the Lord our God, and worship him upon his holy hill: for the Lord our God is holy.