(from Day 19 Evening Prayer)
- O SING unto the Lord a new song: for he hath done marvellous things.
- With his own right hand, and with his holy arm: hath he gotten himself the victory.
- The Lord declared his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
- He hath remembered his mercy and truth toward the house of Israel: and all the ends of the world have seen the salvation of our God.
- Shew yourselves joyful unto the Lord, all ye lands: sing, rejoice, and give thanks.
- Praise the Lord upon the harp: sing to the harp with a psalm of thanksgiving.
- With trumpets also and shawms: O shew yourselves joyful before the Lord the King.
- Let the sea make a noise, and all that therein is: the round world, and they that dwell therein.
- Let the floods clap their hands, and let the hills be joyful together before the Lord: for he is come to judge the earth.
- With righteousness shall he judge the world: and the people with equity.