(from Day 19 Morning Prayer)
- THE Lord is King, the earth may be glad thereof: yea, the multitude of the isles may be glad thereof.
- Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgement are the habitation of his seat.
- There shall go a fire before him: and burn up his enemies on every side.
- His lightnings gave shine unto the world: the earth saw it, and was afraid.
- The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord: at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
- The heavens have declared his righteousness: and all the people have seen his glory.
- Confounded be all they that worship carved images, and that delight in vain gods: worship him, all ye gods.
- Sion heard of it, and rejoiced: and the daughters of Judah were glad, because of thy judgements, O Lord.
- For thou, Lord, art higher than all that are in the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.
- O ye that love the Lord, see that ye hate the thing which is evil: the Lord preserveth the souls of his saints; he shall deliver them from the hand of the ungodly.
- There is sprung up a light for the righteous: and joyful gladness for such as are true-hearted.
- Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous: and give thanks for a remembrance of his holiness.