(from Day 19 Morning Prayer)
- O SING unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the whole earth.
- Sing unto the Lord, and praise his Name: be telling of his salvation from day to day.
- Declare his honour unto the heathen: and his wonders unto all people.
- For the Lord is great, and cannot worthily be praised: he is more to be feared than all gods.
- As for all the gods of the heathen, they are but idols: but it is the Lord that made the heavens.
- Glory and worship are before him: power and honour are in his sanctuary.
- Ascribe unto the Lord, O ye kindreds of the people: ascribe unto the Lord worship and power.
- Ascribe unto the Lord the honour due unto his Name: bring presents, and come into his courts.
- O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: let the whole earth stand in awe of him.
- Tell it out among the heathen that the Lord is King: and that it is he who hath made the round world so fast that it cannot be moved; and how that he shall judge the people righteously.
- Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad: let the sea make a noise, and all that therein is.
- Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice before the Lord.
- For he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: and with righteousness to judge the world, and the people with his truth.