(from Day 19 Morning Prayer)
- O COME, let us sing unto the Lord: let us heartily rejoice in the strength of our salvation.
- Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving: and shew ourselves glad in him with psalms.
- For the Lord is a great God: and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are all the corners of the earth: and the strength of the hills is his also.
- The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands prepared the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and fall down: and kneel before the Lord our Maker.
- For he is the Lord our God: and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand.
- To-day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts: as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness.
- When your fathers tempted me: proved me, and saw my works.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said: It is a people that do err in their hearts, for they have not known my ways;
- Unto whom I sware in my wrath: that they should not enter into my rest.