(from Day 18 Evening Prayer)
- THE Lord is King, and hath put on glorious apparel: the Lord hath put on his apparel, and girded himself with strength.
- He hath made the round world so sure: that it cannot be moved.
- Ever since the world began hath thy seat been prepared: thou art from everlasting.
- The floods are risen, O Lord, the floods have lift up their voice: the floods lift up their waves.
- The waves of the sea are mighty, and rage horribly: but yet the Lord, who dwelleth on high, is mightier.
- Thy testimonies, O Lord, are very sure: holiness becometh thine house for ever.