(from Day 17 Morning Prayer)
- BOW down thine ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am poor, and in misery.
- Preserve thou my soul, for I am holy: my God, save thy servant that putteth his trust in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I will call daily upon thee.
- Comfort the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good and gracious: and of great mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
- Give ear, Lord, unto my prayer: and ponder the voice of my humble desires.
- In the time of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou hearest me.
- Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord: there is not one that can do as thou doest.
- All nations whom thou hadst made shall come and worship thee, O Lord: and shall glorify thy Name.
- For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
- Teach me thy way, O Lord, and I will walk in thy truth: O knit my heart unto thee, that I may fear thy Name.
- I will thank thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and will praise thy Name for evermore.
- For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the nethermost hell.
- O God, the proud are risen against me: and the congregations of naughty men have sought after my soul, and have not set thee before their eyes.
- But thou, O Lord God, art full of compassion and mercy: long-suffering, plenteous in goodness and truth.
- O turn thee then unto me, and have mercy upon me: give thy strength unto thy servant, and help the son of thine handmaid.
- Shew some token upon me for good, that they who hate me may see it and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me and comforted me.