(from Day 16 Evening Prayer)
- LORD, thou art become gracious unto thy land: thou hast turned away the captivity of Jacob.
- Thou hast forgiven the offence of thy people: and covered all their sins.
- Thou hast taken away all thy displeasure: and turned thyself from thy wrathful indignation.
- Turn us then, O God our Saviour: and let thine anger cease from us.
- Wilt thou be displeased at us for ever: and wilt thou stretch out thy wrath from one generation to another?
- Wilt thou not turn again, and quicken us: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
- Shew us thy mercy, O Lord: and grant us thy salvation.
- I will hearken what the Lord God will say concerning me: for he shall speak peace unto his people, and to his saints, that they turn not again.
- For his salvation is nigh them that fear him: that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth are met together: righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth shall flourish out of the earth: and righteousness hath looked down from heaven.
- Yea, the Lord shall shew loving-kindness: and our land shall give her increase.
- Righteousness shall go before him: and he shall direct his going in the way.