(from Day 14 Morning Prayer)
- GIVE the King thy judgements, O God: and thy righteousness unto the King's son.
- Then shall he judge thy people according unto right: and defend the poor.
- The mountains also shall bring peace: and the little hills righteousness unto the people.
- He shall keep the simple folk by their right: defend the children of the poor, and punish the wrong-doer.
- They shall fear thee, as long as the sun and moon endureth: from one generation to another.
- He shall come down like the rain into a fleece of wool: even as the drops that water the earth.
- In his time shall the righteous flourish: yea, and abundance of peace, so long as the moon endureth.
- His dominion shall be also from the one sea to the other: and from the flood unto the world's end.
- They that dwell in the wilderness shall kneel before him: his enemies shall lick the dust.
- The kings of Tharsis and of the isles shall give presents: the kings of Arabia and Saba shall bring gifts.
- All kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall do him service.
- For he shall deliver the poor when he crieth: the needy also, and him that hath no helper.
- He shall be favourable to the simple and needy: and shall preserve the souls of the poor.
- He shall deliver their souls from falsehood and wrong: and dear shall their blood be in his sight.
- He shall live, and unto him shall be given of the gold of Arabia: prayer shall be made ever unto him, and daily shall he be praised.
- There shall be an heap of corn in the earth, high upon the hills: his fruit shall shake like Libanus, and shall be green in the city like grass upon the earth.
- His Name shall endure for ever; his Name shall remain under the sun among the posterities: which shall be blessed through him; and all the heathen shall praise him.
- Blessed be the Lord God, even the God of Israel: which only doeth wondrous things;
- And blessed be the Name of his majesty for ever: and all the earth shall be filled with his majesty. Amen, Amen.