(from Day 12 Evening Prayer)
- O BE joyful in God, all ye lands: sing praises unto the honour of his Name, make his praise to be glorious.
- Say unto God, O how wonderful art thou in thy works: through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies be found liars unto thee.
- For all the world shall worship thee: sing of thee, and praise thy Name.
- O come hither, and behold the works of God: how wonderful he is in his doing toward the children of men.
- He turned the sea into dry land: so that they went through the water on foot; there did we rejoice thereof.
- He ruleth with his power for ever; his eyes behold the people: and such as will not believe shall not be able to exalt themselves.
- O praise our God, ye people: and make the voice of his praise to be heard;
- Who holdeth our soul in life: and suffereth not our feet to slip.
- For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou also hast tried us, like as silver is tried.
- Thou broughtest us into the snare: and laidest trouble upon our loins.
- Thou sufferedst men to ride over our heads: we went through fire and water, and thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
- I will go into thine house with burnt-offerings: and will pay thee my vows, which I promised with my lips, and spake with my mouth, when I was in trouble.
- I will offer unto thee fat burnt-sacrifices, with the incense of rams: I will offer bullocks and goats.
- O come hither, and hearken, all ye that fear God: and I will tell you what he hath done for my soul.
- I called unto him with my mouth: and gave him praises with my tongue.
- If I incline unto wickedness with mine heart: the Lord will not hear me.
- But God hath heard me: and considered the voice of my prayer.
- Praised be God, who hath not cast out my prayer: nor turned his mercy from me.