(from Day 11 Evening Prayer)
Deus, repulisti nos
- O GOD, thou hast cast us out, and scattered us abroad: thou hast also been displeased; O turn thee unto us again.
- Thou hast moved the land, and divided it: heal the sores thereof, for it shaketh.
- Thou hast shewed thy people heavy things: thou hast given us a drink of deadly wine.
- Thou hast given a token for such as fear thee: that they may triumph because of the truth.
- Therefore were thy beloved delivered: help me with thy right hand, and hear me.
- God hath spoken in his holiness, I will rejoice, and divide Sichem: and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine, and Manasses is mine: Ephraim also is the strength of my head; Judah is my law-giver;
- Moab is my wash-pot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, be thou glad of me.
- Who will lead me into the strong city: who will bring me into Edom?
- Hast not thou cast us out, O God: wilt not thou, O God, go out with our hosts?
- O be thou our help in trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Through God will we do great acts: for it is he that shall tread down our enemies.