(from Day 1 Morning Prayer)
- HEAR me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast set me at liberty when I was in trouble; have mercy upon me, and hearken unto my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will ye blaspheme mine honour: and have such pleasure in vanity, and seek after leasing?
- Know this also, that the Lord hath chosen to himself the man that is godly: when I call upon the Lord, he will hear me.
- Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart, and in your chamber, and be still.
- Offer the sacrifice of righteousness: and put your trust in the Lord.
- There be many that say: Who will shew us any good?
- Lord, lift thou up: the light of thy countenance upon us.
- Thou hast put gladness in my heart: since the time that their corn and wine and oil increased.
- I will lay me down in peace, and take my rest: for it is thou, Lord, only, that makest me dwell in safety.