(from Day 7 Morning Prayer)
- MY HEART sheweth me the wickedness of the ungodly: that there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- For he flattereth himself in his own sight: until his abominable sin be found out.
- The words of his mouth are unrighteous, and full of deceit: he hath left off to behave himself wisely, and to do good.
- He imagineth mischief upon his bed, and hath set himself in no good way: neither doth he abhor any thing that is evil.
- Thy mercy, O Lord, reacheth unto the heavens: and thy faithfulness unto the clouds.
- Thy righteousness standeth like the strong mountains: thy judgements are like the great deep.
- Thou, Lord, shalt save both man and beast; How excellent is thy mercy, O God: and the children of men shall put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
- They shall be satisfied with the plenteousness of thy house: and thou shalt give them drink of thy pleasures, as out of the river.
- For with thee is the well of life: and in thy light shall we see light.
- O continue forth thy loving-kindness unto them that know thee: and thy righteousness unto them that are true of heart.
- O let not the foot of pride come against me: and let not the hand of the ungodly cast me down.
- There are they fallen, all that work wickedness: they are cast down, and shall not be able to stand.