(from Day 6 Evening Prayer)
- I WILL alway give thanks unto the Lord: his praise shall ever be in my mouth.
- My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
- O praise the Lord with me: and let us magnify his Name together.
- I sought the Lord, and he heard me: yea, he delivered me out of all my fear.
- They had an eye unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
- Lo, the poor crieth, and the Lord heareth him: yea, and saveth him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of the Lord tarrieth round about them that fear him: and delivereth them.
- O taste, and see, how gracious the Lord is: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
- O fear the Lord, ye that are his saints: for they that fear him lack nothing.
- The lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they who seek the Lord shall want no manner of thing that is good.
- Come, ye children, and hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
- What man is he that lusteth to live: and would fain see good days?
- Keep thy tongue from evil: and thy lips, that they speak no guile.
- Eschew evil, and do good: seek peace, and ensue it.
- The eyes of the Lord are over the righteous: and his ears are open unto their prayers.
- The countenance of the Lord is against them that do evil: to root out the remembrance of them from the earth.
- The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth them: and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
- The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a contrite heart: and will save such as be of an humble spirit.
- Great are the troubles of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of all.
- He keepeth all his bones: so that not one of them is broken.
- But misfortune shall slay the ungodly: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
- The Lord delivereth the souls of his servants: and all they that put their trust in him shall not be destitute.