(from Day 6 Evening Prayer)
- REJOICE in the Lord, O ye righteous: for it becometh well the just to be thankful.
- Praise the Lord with harp: sing praises unto him with the lute, and instrument of ten strings.
- Sing unto the Lord a new song: sing praises lustily unto him with a good courage.
- For the word of the Lord is true: and all his works are faithful.
- He loveth righteousness and judgement: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
- By the word of the Lord were the heavens made: and all the hosts of them by the breath of his mouth.
- He gathereth the waters of the sea together, as it were upon an heap: and layeth up the deep, as in a treasure-house.
- Let all the earth fear the Lord: stand in awe of him, all ye that dwell in the world.
- For he spake, and it was done: he commanded, and it stood fast.
- The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: and maketh the devices of the people to be of none effect, and casteth out the counsels of princes.
- The counsel of the Lord shall endure for ever: and the thoughts of his heart from generation to generation.
- Blessed are the people, whose God is the Lord Jehovah: and blessed are the folk, that he hath chosen to him to be his inheritance.
- The Lord looked down from heaven, and beheld all the children of men: from the habitation of his dwelling he considereth all them that dwell on the earth.
- He fashioneth all the hearts of them: and understandeth all their works.
- There is no king that can be saved by the multitude of an host: neither is any mighty man delivered by much strength.
- A horse is counted but a vain thing to save a man: neither shall he deliver any man by his great strength.
- Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him: and upon them that put their trust in his mercy;
- To deliver their soul from death: and to feed them in the time of dearth.
- Our soul hath patiently tarried for the Lord: for he is our help and our shield.
- For our heart shall rejoice in him: because we have hoped in his holy Name.
- Let thy merciful kindness, O Lord, be upon us: like as we do put our trust in thee.