(from Day 6 Evening Prayer)
- BLESSED is he whose unrighteousness is forgiven: and whose sin is covered.
- Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth no sin: and in whose spirit there is no guile.
- For while I held my tongue: my bones consumed away through my daily complaining.
- For thy hand is heavy upon me day and night: and my moisture is like the drought in summer.
- I will acknowledge my sin unto thee: and mine unrighteousness have I not hid.
- I said, I will confess my sins unto the Lord: and so thou forgavest the wickedness of my sin.
- For this shall every one that is godly make his prayer unto thee, in a time when thou mayest be found: but in the great water-floods they shall not come nigh him.
- Thou art a place to hide me in, thou shalt preserve me from trouble: thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.
- I will inform thee, and teach thee in the way wherein thou shalt go: and I will guide thee with mine eye.
- Be ye not like to horse and mule, which have no understanding: whose mouths must be held with bit and bridle, lest they fall upon thee.
- Great plagues remain for the ungodly: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord, mercy embraceth him on every side.
- Be glad, O ye righteous, and rejoice in the Lord: and be joyful, all ye that are true of heart.