(from Day 5 Evening Prayer)
- BRING unto the Lord, O ye mighty, bring young rams unto the Lord: ascribe unto the Lord worship and strength.
- Give the Lord the honour due unto his Name: worship the Lord with holy worship.
- It is the Lord that commandeth the waters: it is the glorious God that maketh the thunder.
- It is the Lord that ruleth the sea; the voice of the Lord is mighty in operation: the voice of the Lord is a glorious voice.
- The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedar-trees: yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Libanus.
- He maketh them also to skip like a calf: Libanus also, and Sirion, like a young unicorn.
- The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire; the voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness: yea, the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Cades.
- The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to bring forth young, and discovereth the thick bushes: in his temple doth every man speak of his honour.
- The Lord sitteth above the water-flood: and the Lord remaineth a King for ever.
- The Lord shall give strength unto his people: the Lord shall give his people the blessing of peace.