(from Day 5 Morning Prayer)
Judica me, Domine
- BE THOU my judge, O Lord, for I have walked innocently: my trust hath been also in the Lord, therefore shall I not fall.
- Examine me, O Lord, and prove me: try out my reins and my heart.
- For thy loving-kindness is ever before mine eyes: and I will walk in thy truth.
- I have not dwelt with vain persons: neither will I have fellowship with the deceitful.
- I have hated the congregation of the wicked: and will not sit among the ungodly.
- I will wash my hands in innocency, O Lord: and so will I go to thine altar.
- That I may shew the voice of thanksgiving: and tell of all thy wondrous works.
- Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house: and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
- O shut not up my soul with the sinners: nor my life with the blood-thirsty.
- In whose hands is wickedness: and their right hand is full of gifts.
- But as for me, I will walk innocently: O deliver me, and be merciful unto me.
- My foot standeth right: I will praise the Lord in the congregations.