(from Day 4 Evening Prayer)
Dominus regit me
- THE Lord is my shepherd: therefore can I lack nothing.
- He shall feed me in a green pasture: and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
- He shall convert my soul: and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness, for his Name's sake.
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
- Thou shalt prepare a table before me against them that trouble me: thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my cup shall be full.
- But thy loving-kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.