(from Day 30/31 Evening Prayer)
- O PRAISE the Lord, for it is a good thing to sing praises unto our God: yea, a joyful and pleasant thing it is to be thankful.
- The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: and gather together the out-casts of Israel.
- He healeth those that are broken in heart: and giveth medicine to heal their sickness.
- He telleth the number of the stars: and calleth them all by their names.
- Great is our Lord, and great is his power: yea, and his wisdom is infinite.
- The Lord setteth up the meek: and bringeth the ungodly down to the ground.
- O sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving: sing praises upon the harp unto our God;
- Who covereth the heaven with clouds, and prepareth rain for the earth: and maketh the grass to grow upon the mountains, and herb for the use of men;
- Who giveth fodder unto the cattle: and feedeth the young ravens that call upon him.
- He hath no pleasure in the strength of an horse: neither delighteth he in any man's legs.
- But the Lord's delight is in them that fear him: and put their trust in his mercy.
- Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem: praise thy God, O Sion.
- For he hath made fast the bars of thy gates: and hath blessed thy children within thee.
- He maketh peace in thy borders: and filleth thee with the flour of wheat.
- He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: and his word runneth very swiftly.
- He giveth snow like wool: and scattereth the hoar-frost like ashes.
- He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who is able to abide his frost?
- He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he bloweth with his wind, and the waters flow.
- He sheweth his word unto Jacob: his statutes and ordinances unto Israel.
- He hath not dealt so with any nation: neither have the heathen knowledge of his laws.