(from Day 30/31 Morning Prayer)
Exaltabo te, Deus
- I WILL magnify thee, O God, my King: and I will praise thy Name for ever and ever.
- Every day will I give thanks unto thee: and praise thy Name for ever and ever.
- Great is the Lord, and marvellous worthy to be praised: there is no end of his greatness.
- One generation shall praise thy works unto another: and declare thy power.
- As for me, I will be talking of thy worship: thy glory, thy praise, and wondrous works;
- So that men shall speak of the might of thy marvellous acts: and I will also tell of thy greatness.
- The memorial of thine abundant kindness shall be shewed: and men shall sing of thy righteousness.
- The Lord is gracious and merciful: long-suffering and of great goodness.
- The Lord is loving unto every man: and his mercy is over all his works.
- All thy works praise thee, O Lord: and thy saints give thanks unto thee.
- They shew the glory of thy kingdom: and talk of thy power;
- That thy power, thy glory, and mightiness of thy kingdom: might be known unto men.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom: and thy dominion endureth throughout all ages.
- The Lord upholdeth all such as fall: and lifteth up all those that are down.
- The eyes of all wait upon thee, O Lord: and thou givest them their meat in due season.
- Thou openest thine hand: and fillest all things living with plenteousness.
- The Lord is righteous in all his ways: and holy in all his works.
- The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him: yea, all such as call upon him faithfully.
- He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will help them.
- The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but scattereth abroad all the ungodly.
- My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh give thanks unto his holy Name for ever and ever.