(from Day 28 Evening Prayer)
- I WILL give thanks unto thee, O Lord, with my whole heart: even before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
- I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy Name, because of thy loving-kindness and truth: for thou hast magnified thy Name and thy word above all things.
- When I called upon thee, thou heardest me: and enduedst my soul with much strength.
- All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord: for they have heard the words of thy mouth.
- Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: that great is the glory of the Lord.
- For though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: as for the proud, he beholdeth them afar off.
- Though I walk in the midst of trouble, yet shalt thou refresh me: thou shalt stretch forth thy hand upon the furiousness of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
- The lord shall make good his loving-kindness toward me: yea, thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever; despise not then the works of thine own hands.