(from Day 27 Evening Prayer)
- OUT of the deep have I called unto thee, O Lord: Lord, hear my voice.
- O let thine ears consider well: the voice of my complaint.
- If thou, Lord, wilt be extreme to mark what is done amiss: O Lord, who may abide it?
- For there is mercy with thee: therefore shalt thou be feared.
- I look for the Lord; my soul doth wait for him: in his word is my trust.
- My soul fleeth unto the Lord: before the morning watch, I say, before the morning watch.
- O Israel, trust in the Lord, for with the Lord there is mercy: and with him is plenteous redemption.
- And he shall redeem Israel: from all his sins.