(from Day 27 Evening Prayer)
- WHEN the Lord turned again the captivity of Sion: then were we like unto them that dream.
- Then was our mouth filled with laughter: and our tongue with joy.
- Then said they among the heathen: The Lord hath done great things for them.
- Yea, the Lord hath done great things for us already: whereof we rejoice.
- Turn our captivity, O Lord: as the rivers in the south.
- They that sow in tears: shall reap in joy.
- He that now goeth on his way weeping, and beareth forth good seed: shall doubtless come again with joy, and bring his sheaves with him.