(from Day 27 Morning Prayer)
- I WAS glad when they said unto me: We will go into the house of the Lord.
- Our feet shall stand in thy gates: O Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem is built as a city: that is at unity in itself.
- For thither the tribes go up, even the tribes of the Lord: to testify unto Israel, to give thanks unto the Name of the Lord.
- For there is the seat of judgement: even the seat of the house of David.
- O pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
- Peace be within thy walls: and plenteousness within thy palaces.
- For my brethren and companions' sakes: I will wish thee prosperity.
- Yea, because of the house of the Lord our God: I will seek to do thee good.