(from Day 23 Morning Prayer)
- PRAISE the Lord, ye servants: O praise the Name of the Lord.
- Blessed be the Name of the Lord: from this time forth for evermore.
- The Lord's Name is praised: from the rising up of the sun unto the going down of the same.
- The Lord is high above all heathen: and his glory above the heavens.
- Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling so high: and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth?
- He taketh up the simple out of the dust: and lifteth the poor out of the mire;
- That he may set him with the princes: even with the princes of his people.
- He maketh the barren woman to keep house: and to be a joyful mother of children.