(from Day 23 Morning Prayer)
- BLESSED is the man that feareth the Lord: he hath great delight in his commandments.
- His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the faithful shall be blessed.
- Riches and plenteousness shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- Unto the godly there ariseth up light in the darkness: he is merciful, loving, and righteous.
- A good man is merciful, and lendeth: and will guide his words with discretion.
- For he shall never be moved: and the righteous shall be had in everlasting remembrance.
- He will not be afraid of any evil tidings: for his heart standeth fast, and believeth in the Lord.
- His heart is established, and will not shrink: until he see his desire upon his enemies.
- He hath dispersed abroad, and given to the poor: and his righteousness remaineth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
- The ungodly shall see it, and it shall grieve him: he shall gnash with his teeth, and consume away; the desire of the ungodly shall perish.