(from Day 23 Morning Prayer)
- I WILL give thanks unto the Lord with my whole heart: secretly among the faithful, and in the congregation.
- The works of the Lord are great: sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- His work is worthy to be praised and had in honour: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
- The merciful and gracious Lord hath so done his marvellous works: that they ought to be had in remembrance.
- He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he shall ever be mindful of his covenant.
- He hath shewed his people the power of his works: that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
- The works of his hands are verity and judgement: all his commandments are true.
- They stand fast for ever and ever: and are done in truth and equity.
- He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever; holy and reverend is his Name.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do thereafter; the praise of it endureth for ever.