(from Day 23 Morning Prayer)
- THE Lord said unto my Lord: Sit thou on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
- The Lord shall send the rod of thy power out of Sion: be thou ruler, even in the midst among thine enemies.
- In the day of thy power shall the people offer thee free-will offerings with an holy worship: the dew of thy birth is of the womb of the morning.
- The Lord sware, and will not repent: Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedech.
- The Lord upon thy right hand: shall wound even kings in the day of his wrath.
- He shall judge among the heathen; he shall fill the places with the dead bodies: and smite in sunder the heads over divers countries.
- He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up his head.