(from Day 30/31 Evening Prayer)
- O SING unto the Lord a new song: let the congregation of saints praise him.
- Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: and let the children of Sion be joyful in their King.
- Let them praise his Name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with tabret and harp.
- For the Lord hath pleasure in his people: and helpeth the meek-hearted.
- Let the saints be joyful with glory: let them rejoice in their beds.
- Let the praises of God be in their mouth: and a two-edged sword in their hands;
- To be avenged of the heathen: and to rebuke the people;
- To bind their kings in chains: and their nobles with links of iron.
- That they may be avenged of them, as it is written: Such honour have all his saints.