(from Day 30/31 Evening Prayer)
- O PRAISE the Lord of heaven: praise him in the height.
- Praise him, all ye angels of his: praise him, all his host.
- Praise him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars and light.
- Praise him, all ye heavens: and ye waters that are above the heavens.
- Let them praise the Name of the Lord: for he spake the word, and they were made; he commanded, and they were created.
- He hath made them fast for ever and ever: he hath given them a law which shall not be broken.
- Praise the Lord upon earth: ye dragons, and all deeps;
- Fire and hail, snow and vapours: wind and storm, fulfilling his word;
- Mountains and all hills: fruitful trees and all cedars;
- Beasts and all cattle: worms and feathered fowls;
- Kings of the earth and all people: princes and all judges of the world;
- Young men and maidens, old men and children, praise the Name of the Lord: for his Name only is excellent, and his praise above heaven and earth.
- He shall exalt the horn of his people; all his saints shall praise him: even the children of Israel, even the people that serveth him.